WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Mr Joseph Chong, Director
Preeti is a competent trainer who is very passionate about bringing value, and she does this by customising her workshops to suit her classes. I have found her recent workshop with us insightful and useful for our leaders. Her key competency is "developing Excellence in ourselves and others" and that is her strongest selling point.
Mr Wan Tung Han, Director
It was a very powerful program for me. I have picked up massive values and would strongly recommend the course to my contacts
Mayuresh Godse, Director
Preeti is a highly disciplined and knowledgeable professional. Preeti recognises that each individual is different. She is able to customise her training for emotional intelligence as per the requirement of the audience.
Call us at : (65) 90679168, (65) 62205658 email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop Emotional Intelligence - To Enhance Professional Excellence!
This Two-Day Power-Packed Workshop will help participants learn Social & Emotional competencies that will enable them to perform better at the workplace and overcome difficulties that have hitherto been roadblocks in their path to success.
In this program you will :
1. Understand how Emotional intelligence impacts success in both professional & personal lives.
2. Realise the uniqueness of the human brain, and learn how to shape it to realize one’s full potential.
3. Learn Emotional Intelligence competencies, discover how to integrate them at the workplace and day-to-day life to achieve the goals one has set for oneself.
4. Recognise and deliver appropriate responses and behaviors under stress.
5. Interpret and manage your personal Emotional Intelligence strengths and weaknesses.
6. Develop empathy and apply empathic listening when responding to stakeholders’ needs.
7. Increase awareness of areas of improvement to cultivate a positive understanding and influence at work
8. Strengthen interpersonal skills to better communicate with others and handle challenges.
9. Develop strategies to enable one to manage impulse, maintain composure, self-confidence and resilience when dealing with difficulties.
10. Create an action plan to abridge behavioral gaps that are obstructions in the path of success.
Who should attend:
Individuals in a demanding professional or personal environment.
Individuals interested in self-improvement and learning powerful techniques to manage stress and enhance relationship management skills.
Individuals are motivated to enhance professional performance and personal well-being.
All Senior Management, Team Leaders, Supervisors, and business owners seeking to make a difference.
Your takeaways from the day include:
Detailed reference notes Booklet, with exercises and guidelines for future use.
Your Personal Emotional Competency Profile.
Key action steps.
Certificate of Participation